DON’T WORRY, TREE.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BOO.
Go home, 2013. Your job here is done. This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen and ever will see. (Sorry, future kids.)
*melting inside* — tanya b.
And just like that my number 1 life goal is made clear and everything gets shifted down one spot.
1. Have baby panda cuddle with my head.
2. Take part in one glorious and choreographed karaoke performance of N’SYNC’s Bye Bye.
3. Get married to a pretty lady who likes video games, yoga, pandas, the economist, and has great hair.
4. Have kids that I can dress up as ewoks and other assorted random but adorable things.
5. Successful job or something? I dunno, bank a hundred million either through luck or some successful skillset.
Mainly once I figure out how to incorporate the panda hug and the choreographed dance, I figure the rest will quickly fall into place.
RED PANDA FOXEN!!!!!!!
Andrea is the bestest because she is pretty, funny, witty, and likes gifs. She also likes adorable animals while disliking stupid people. I bet she also has great hair. She’s basically my west coast asian female twin.
THEY THINK THEY SHALL CROSS MY LANDS UNIMPEDED? TRUMPETING THEIR DECLARATIONS OF WAR AGAINST ONE ANOTHER WITH NO REGARD FOR THIS KINGDOM AND ITS PEOPLE?
I AM LORD SNOWEARS OF THE DAIRY CAVERNS, DEFENDER OF THE NORTH GATES, AND BY ALL THE CHEESE BENEATH THESE CASTLE FLOORS THOSE GODLESS UPSTARTS SHALL LEARN TO RESPECT THAT TITLE.
FUZZYMUZZLE, SEND WORD TO THE LESSER BARONS. THEY ARE TO MEET ME HERE BY SUNSET WITH EVERY ABLE-BODIED CUB AT THEIR DISPOSAL. QUEEN COLDNOSE AND THE MAD KING OF BERRYLAND ARE ABOUT TO LEARN WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF.